University of South Wales offers a friendly and academically challenging environment with an excellent reputation for its teaching quality, state-of-the-art study facilities and supportive staff.
Located in the UK, in South Wales, between the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park and Cardiff, one of Europe’s most exciting capital cities, it’s a wonderful place to live.
There are lots of reasons why so many international students choose USW; here are just a few:
- 94% of USW graduates are in employment or further study within six months of graduating (HESA 2007/8 Destination of Leavers Survey).
- Scholarships of up to £2,500 per year available to international students.
- 4th least expensive student accommodation in the UK (Accommodation for students).
- Over £130m investment in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Highest success rate in the UK for graduate business start-ups (UGCS).
- 99% of our international alumni would recommend us to a friend.
- A safe campus in a low cost student town in Pontypridd – just 20 minutes from Cardiff and only 2.5 hours from London.
3,200 international students from 60 different countries are already enjoying living and studying at USW come and join them!